Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Railways acquires the lands of Iran's Basra - Shalamcha line خط

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Railways acquires the lands of Iran's Basra - Shalamcha line خط Empty Iraqi Railways acquires the lands of Iran's Basra - Shalamcha line خط

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jul 2021, 6:57 am

Iraqi Railways acquires the lands of Iran's Basra - Shalamcha line خط

•  Time: 07/27/2021 11:18:27

•  Reading: 468 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Iranian Assistant Minister of Roads confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Iraqi Railways Company has begun to own lands located within the planned railway route between Shalamcheh, Iran, and Iraqi Basra.
    In a press interview, Khairallah Khademi expressed his hope to start construction operations for the railway with Iraq receiving the lands on its side.
    And he added, "The Shalamcheh border area (southwest) is connected to the Iranian railway network, and there is no need for any construction work on the Iranian side, and that the project is awaiting the Iraqi side providing land to start the project."
    He added, "We and the Iranian investor are anticipating the next step for Iraq, and we will start the project as soon as we are granted the license and hand over the lands on which it will be built, to start the railway construction."
    He stressed that "this project is one of Iran's strategic lines, and its achievement is the decision of the government and the regime in Iran."
    Forgiveness of Lights
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:06 am