Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

82 Iraqi universities and colleges in world ranking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - 82 Iraqi universities and colleges in world ranking Empty 82 Iraqi universities and colleges in world ranking

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jul 2021, 6:58 am

82 Iraqi universities and colleges in world ranking

•  Time: 07/27/2021 11:04:05

•  Reading: 377 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research announced, on Tuesday, the registration of the results of the Web Matrix Global Ranking, the attendance and competition of eighty-two Iraqi public and private universities within the second half of 2021.
    And the ministry added in a statement, which {Al-Furat News} received a copy of, that "according to the website (http://www.webometrics.info/en/Asia/Iraq), the results of the July 2021 edition showed an increase in the number of Iraqi universities and colleges in the world rankings, where It reached eighty-two public and private universities and colleges, compared to the January 2021 edition, which included 79 universities and colleges.
    And she pointed out that "in this regard, the University of Baghdad ranked first among Iraqi public and private universities in the sequence (1838) globally, and Al-Mustansiriya University ranked second locally, with a sequence (2656) globally, and the University of Kufa ranked third locally with a sequence (2814) globally."
    It is noteworthy that the Web Matrix classification of the Higher Center for Scientific Research in Spain is issued every half year and depends on indicators that measure the virtual presence of universities through their sites, indicating clarity (50%), transparency (10%) and strength and excellence of research (40%). 
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:22 am