Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"The Iraqi Platform" boycotts the elections: It will produce a weak government associated with fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - "The Iraqi Platform" boycotts the elections: It will produce a weak government associated with fraud Empty "The Iraqi Platform" boycotts the elections: It will produce a weak government associated with fraud

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jul 2021, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The Iraqi Platform" boycotts the elections: It will produce a weak government associated with fraud
    July 28, 2021

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The "Iraqi Forum", led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, decided to withdraw from the upcoming parliamentary elections. 
    "We announce our sincere and frank position to withdraw and boycott the elections," the deputy head of the Iraqi platform, Wael Abdel Latif, said during a press conference in Baghdad, followed by Ultra Iraq.  
    Abdel-Latif justified the withdrawal by “dwindling and decreasing rates of public participation in it, and for this the process will produce a parliamentary session that is inefficient to bear the great burdens, and will result in a weak and weak government coupled with corruption and fraud.”  
    He called on all parties, blocs and political parties, including the National Front (Mouj), which he was affiliated with, to take the same position by boycotting the elections.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:37 am