Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq agrees to a contract to build a warehouse of oil worth 607 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq agrees to a contract to build a warehouse of oil worth 607 million dollars Empty Iraq agrees to a contract to build a warehouse of oil worth 607 million dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:39 pm

Iraq agrees to a contract to build a warehouse of oil worth 607 million dollars

JULY 22, 2014 17:38 XYZ

Twilight News / Iraqi cabinet said Tuesday it has agreed to a contract worth 607 million dollars with a Chinese oil company pipelines CNN. Me. Me to build a warehouse for the storage of oil field near Nasiriyah in the south of the country.
    irq_8.jpgThe Oil Ministry last month postponed a global tender for the development of the field of Nasiriyah and linking refinery would have a capacity of 300 thousand barrels per day.
    It has a field of Nasiriyah four billion barrels of crude oil and has a current production of 40 thousand barrels per day.
    And export facilities of production is not the main obstacle to the efforts of OPEC member Iraq to maintain the stability of exports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm