Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance hosts the governor of Baghdad to discuss the capital’s reconstruction plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance hosts the governor of Baghdad to discuss the capital’s reconstruction plan Empty Parliamentary Finance hosts the governor of Baghdad to discuss the capital’s reconstruction plan

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Aug 2021, 7:21 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Tuesday (August 2, 2021), hosting the Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jabr Al-Atta, to discuss the capital’s reconstruction plan, as part of the 2021 budget allocations.

The Media Department of the House of Representatives said, in a statement received by  IQ News , that "the Finance Committee, headed by Representative Haitham Al-Jubouri, and the presence of its members and a number of members of other parliamentary committees, hosted today, the Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta."

And she indicated that "during the hosting, which was held at the headquarters of the Finance Committee, a plan for the reconstruction of Baghdad Governorate was discussed in light of the financial allocations allocated to it in the 2021 budget law."

The committee stressed, according to the statement, "the need to expedite the completion of the reconstruction plan and to fully comply with the provisions of the budget law during its preparation, taking into account population ratios and the degree of disadvantaged people in distributing projects to the regions of the capital."https://www.iqiraq.news/political/25077--.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:54 am