Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister: We will send the 2022 budget to Parliament before early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Finance Minister: We will send the 2022 budget to Parliament before early elections Empty Finance Minister: We will send the 2022 budget to Parliament before early elections

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Aug 2021, 8:00 am

[size=45][size=41]Finance Minister: We will send the 2022 budget to Parliament before early elections[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Nour News / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Finance announced, on Saturday, the date for submitting the federal budget for next year, stressing that it will be reformist.

Finance Minister Ali Allawi said in a press statement, "The ministry seeks to submit the new budget to Parliament before the early parliamentary elections," noting that "the budget will be reformist, but it may be politically difficult."

He pointed out, “The difficulty of passing the new budget due to the high value of the deficit, as happened in the previous budget.”

And Allawi said that "the financial situation of Iraq has improved during the current year due to the rise in the price of oil and the change in the exchange rate of the dinar."

He pointed out that "Iraq is negotiating with the International Monetary Fund on a loan of between 3 to 4 billion dollars, hoping to reach an agreement with the Fund by the end of the year."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:17 am