Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance chairs the 16th session for preparing the 2022-2024 budgets

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

session - The Minister of Finance chairs the 16th session for preparing the 2022-2024 budgets Empty The Minister of Finance chairs the 16th session for preparing the 2022-2024 budgets

Post by rocky Sun 08 Aug 2021, 7:48 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On Sunday (August 8, 2021), Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi chaired the sixteenth session of the budget strategy preparation committee for the years 2022-2024, which included a comprehensive presentation of the strategic plans for four governorates: Babil, Anbar, Dhi Qar and Wasit.
The media office of the Ministry of Finance said, in a statement received by  IQ News , that "the Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, chaired today the sixteenth session of the committee for preparing the federal general budget strategy for the medium term 2022-2024, and in the presence of the head of the General Authority for Monitoring Federal Ministries' allocations The Undersecretary, the Prime Minister’s advisors, the Ministry’s advisor, and a number of the Ministry’s general directors.
He added that "during the session, a comprehensive report was presented on the strategic plans for the governorates of (Babylon, Anbar, Dhi Qar and Wasit) and their future vision in the context of achieving economic development, activating the investment aspect in them, and supporting efforts to advance the service and infrastructure reality, provide job opportunities and reduce poverty levels in those provinces.
And he indicated that "the meeting discussed determining the ceilings of oil and non-oil revenues and discussing them according to the report submitted by the head of the General Authority to monitor the allocations of the federal ministries."
Allawi stressed, according to the statement, "the importance of adopting systematic mechanisms and steps in accordance with scientific frameworks, including according to what was stated in the economic reform paper (white paper)."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 11:59 pm