Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I bought a software to send you mining…..

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

I bought a software to send you mining….. Empty I bought a software to send you mining…..

Post by Neno Mon 09 Aug 2021, 6:35 pm

Ok, I’ve bought the Helium Track Software so that I can send mining assessments directly to anyone in any country for potential earning for just plugging in the free device.

I’ll need you to send me your home address, email address, and phone number. I’ll run the assessment on your address and it will email the results to you or may text you the results. Then it will also give you 24 hours to claim your hotspot which is tied to me.

You can either email me or text me the info!
My email is nenosplace@att.net
My phone to text too is 972-768-9772

Guys we want even get our miners till September so there’s plenty of time to go to a few evening meetings to get educated on this free thing and learn why you might (should) share it.

Neno/Tommy

weslin3 and Rip534 like this post

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

I bought a software to send you mining….. Empty Re: I bought a software to send you mining…..

Post by Neno Fri 13 Aug 2021, 8:51 am

Ok I’ve gotten 25 and sent a email or a text or both a mining assessment. All you do is claim your location for the free deployment of the mining device! Remember it’s open for all countries. Again I paid for the Pro version of the helium track so I can send unlimited assessments. Waiting!!! 🤠

Current date/time is Sat 27 Nov 2021, 9:20 am