Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A slight increase in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A slight increase in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets Empty A slight increase in the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Aug 2021, 6:51 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Abdul Hadi Al-Saadawi, called on Tuesday (August 10, 2021) the government to reveal the financial surplus in the Federal Budget Law for the year 2021, after the rise in international oil prices.
    Al-Saadawi told  IQ News , “The price of a barrel of oil was calculated in the 2021 budget law, at $45, while international oil prices today range between $65-70 and may exceed that in some days, and therefore the government is required to disclose the surplus of those funds.” ".
    He added that "the surplus of these funds is sufficient to fill the financial deficit in the budget law, as well as to finance the stalled vital and strategic projects," wondering, "Where do those funds go?"
    And he indicated that "the government and the Ministry of Finance did not talk about the existence of a supplementary budget for the current year's budget law, and therefore they must provide statements regarding the size of the surplus of those funds and ways to benefit from it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:57 am