Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Service buildings and the employment of municipality imports" .. slogan of the candidate of the All

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

"Service buildings and the employment of municipality imports" .. slogan of the candidate of the All Empty "Service buildings and the employment of municipality imports" .. slogan of the candidate of the All

Post by rocky Fri 13 Aug 2021, 6:54 am

"Service buildings and the employment of municipality imports" .. slogan of the candidate of the Alliance of State Forces, Walid Al-Shujairi from Baghdad

•  Time: 08/12/2021 23:21:07

•  Reading: 728 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} The National State Forces Alliance nominated Walid Al-Shujairi from the Baghdad governorate in preparation for running in the early parliamentary elections scheduled for October 10th.
The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Al-Shujairi is a candidate in the 45th line from the 14th electoral district and includes the areas of Dora, Balat Al-Shuhada, Al-Samoud, Al-Sidiya, Al-Turath and Hor Rajab.
Candidate Al-Shujairi stressed "the necessity of establishing a hospital for areas south of Baghdad, as well as service departments such as the unified national card and increasing the number of parks as an outlet for families."
He noted "the importance of activating municipal imports in the maintenance and provision of services."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2022, 5:32 pm