Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Regional Government allocates additional funds to solve the liquefied water crisis and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan Regional Government allocates additional funds to solve the liquefied water crisis and Empty The Kurdistan Regional Government allocates additional funds to solve the liquefied water crisis and

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:40 am

[size=52]The Kurdistan Regional Government allocates additional funds to solve the liquefied water crisis and combat drought[/size]

[size=45]The Department of Information and Information in the Kurdistan Regional Government said, on Friday, that the government has allocated additional financial allocations to solve the water scarcity crisis and combat drought in the Kurdistan Region, noting that 4 billion dinars were disbursed in two phases.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement by the department, said that the Kurdistan Regional Government spent 2 billion and 500 million dinars to combat drought and solve the crisis of providing homes with liquefied water throughout the region, as a first step.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement indicated that the amount was allocated from the general budget of the directorates of water and sewage in the governorates as a first step, which includes spending 925 million dinars for Erbil, one billion dinars to the governorates of Sulaymaniyah, Halabja, Garmian and Rabrin departments, and 575 million dinars to Dohuk governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]In this context, the Department of Information and Information said in its statement, that the Kurdistan Regional Government has allocated one billion and 500 million dinars with the aim of "quick treatment" of the problem of water shortage within the borders of Erbil Governorate.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:14 am