Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services: The slums law is ready to vote and put forward after the resumption of sessi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services: The slums law is ready to vote and put forward after the resumption of sessi Empty Parliamentary Services: The slums law is ready to vote and put forward after the resumption of sessi

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Aug 2021, 7:29 am

Parliamentary Services: The slums law is ready to vote and put forward after the resumption of sessions

•  Time: 08/16/2021 08:18:30

•  Reading: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Services and Reconstruction Committee announced that the slum organization law has been completed and has reached the voting stage, and it will be presented during the next sessions of Parliament after the end of the legislative recess and the council’s resumption of its work
    Committee member Abbas Al-Atafi said, in a press interview, that "the slum organization law has been completed and is ready to vote, as there are two laws for slums, the first includes slums in areas that affect the main design of the municipality, and the second law affects agricultural areas," noting that "the slums law is complete and reached For the voting stage, it will be presented after the legislative recess of Parliament, because the sessions are continuing, and the work of the Parliament continues until two days before the elections.”
    He added that "the main reason for the establishment of slums is the state's failure to provide adequate housing for the citizen, which is guaranteed by the constitution."
    He continued, "The government should organize the slums inhabited by the poor and end the so-called slums and make them among the basic designs of the areas, and they must be civilized to promote the residents of these areas, because the population of these areas is high and most of them are poor."
    remission
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 4:35 pm