Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi-Saudi Business Council elects a president and two deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - The Iraqi-Saudi Business Council elects a president and two deputies Empty The Iraqi-Saudi Business Council elects a president and two deputies

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Aug 2021, 8:03 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Iraqi-Saudi Business Council elected, on Sunday (August 16, 2021), a president and two deputies.

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, in a statement, received by IQ News, quoted the head of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, Finance Minister Ali Allawi, in a session of the Council, that "the Iraqi government aimed, through the white paper, to put the economic reality on the path that allows the state to take The appropriate steps to develop it into a dynamic, diversified economy that creates real opportunities for a decent life for citizens.He

added that "the council aims to support and strengthen economic relations, and increase the volume of business between the Republic of Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and based on the desire and need of both sides, the Joint Businessmen Council was formed, which It will ensure the growth of existing cooperation and increase interaction between representatives of the economic business sector, in order to activate the volume of commercial, industrial and investment transactions.”

For his part, the National Coordinator of the Iraqi-Saudi Council, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, said that "the Iraqi government has adopted a policy of opening prospects for cooperation in the Arab and international environments, in all fields, and has placed it among its priorities in its ministerial program, in order to advance the economic reality. The commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors of Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm