Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Kazemi directs the launch of housing projects for the people of Mosul: What we say will be action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi directs the launch of housing projects for the people of Mosul: What we say will be action Empty Al-Kazemi directs the launch of housing projects for the people of Mosul: What we say will be action

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Aug 2021, 6:48 am

Al-Kazemi directs the launch of housing projects for the people of Mosul: What we say will be actions that will be implemented on the ground very soon

•  Time: 08/16/2021 23:19:27

•  Reading: 702 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, directed, on Monday, the launch of housing projects for the people of the city of Mosul.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    was mentioned in the government statement, {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it that: “Al-Kazemi stated, during his presidency of the Mosul Reconstruction Committee meeting, that we came to our dear Mosul, which represents A miniature Iraq, in order to build what was destroyed by destructive terrorism. 
     Al-Kazemi said during the meeting that: “What we are saying here are not just promises that we make without implementation, but rather actions that will be implemented on the ground very soon, and we have formed the Mosul Reconstruction Committee to take charge of drawing a comprehensive map and an integrated work plan for future projects.” 
    He added: "Mosul Culture is an ancient city, and our people in it have suffered a lot over the past years, and the time has come to address these problems quickly and accurately, and that the city needs an urban renaissance that includes roads, bridges, schools and hospitals, and the committee must develop solutions and launch projects urgently." . 
    Al-Kazemi continued, "From here, we direct all ministries and government institutions to do everything they have to support the mission of the committee," directing "to launch housing projects for the people of Mosul and the rest of the provinces, to solve the housing crisis for our people in the province."
    The Prime Minister announced: "With the return of Mosul, Al-Hadbaa, to what it was and better, with our will and the will of its peace-loving people."

Wafaa Al-Fatlawy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kazemi directs the launch of housing projects for the people of Mosul: What we say will be action Empty Re: Al-Kazemi directs the launch of housing projects for the people of Mosul: What we say will be action

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Aug 2021, 3:56 am

To rebuild Mosul (and Iraq in general) will cost zillionsssssss at the present rate so I really believe they will have to RV their money to be able to rebuild their country. Should I said "soon"? lol

weslin3 and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 4:22 pm