Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Block virtue confirms the seriousness of the House of Representatives in approving the budget, publi

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Block virtue confirms the seriousness of the House of Representatives in approving the budget, publi Empty Block virtue confirms the seriousness of the House of Representatives in approving the budget, publi

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 23 Jul 2014, 12:04 pm

Block virtue confirms the seriousness of the House of Representatives in approving the budget, public

July 23, 2014 9:15

Confirmed a member of the House of Representatives on the mass of Virtue parliamentary Ola Back to Aiv, on Tuesday, and there are serious desire of the members of the House of Representatives in approving the general budget of the country and the need for state institutions to be ratified as soon as. She told Aiv in a press statement that "the Iraqi street, awaiting approval of the general budget as soon as the completion of projects stalled and that impacted negatively on the country's economy, which hit the state facilities to a complete standstill." According to the newspaper Voices of Iraq added to Aiv that "members of the new House of Representatives have the desire seriousness in approving the budget to save the rest of the investment plans that have stopped due to delay budget. "She continued," Not only did damage the delay in approving the budget on the government sector only but included other sectors, causing a loss of daily Iraq up to 400 million dollars a day, and this reflected negatively on the standard of living of the Iraqi people. " It called for Aiv parliamentary blocs to shoulder the responsibility of national and human and moral in front of the Iraqi street, which is expected of them so much in the current parliamentary session. was the parliamentary Finance Committee in the previous parliamentary session announced on 30 September 2013 that the budget of 2014, amounting to 174.6 trillion dinars, and that the bulk of which was devoted for the energy sector and security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 May 2022, 3:07 am