Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance holds a meeting on preparing the budget strategy for the years 2022-2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance holds a meeting on preparing the budget strategy for the years 2022-2024 Empty Finance holds a meeting on preparing the budget strategy for the years 2022-2024

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Aug 2021, 7:28 am

Finance holds a meeting on preparing the budget strategy for the years 2022-2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Wednesday, Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi chaired the meeting of the eighteenth session of the committee for preparing the strategy of the state's federal budget for the medium term 2022-2024.
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the meeting was attended by "the head of the general authority to monitor the allocations of the federal ministries, the undersecretary, the advisor to the prime minister, the ministry's advisor, and a number of general managers in the ministry and the relevant ministries."
    During the meeting, according to the statement, they discussed "the proposed amendments to the side of oil and non-oil revenues, and follow-up to the ministerial performance steps aimed at raising and maximizing the indicators of non-oil revenues against oil revenues in a way that works to reduce the deficit gap in future budget projects and stay at safe spending levels."
    The session also discussed the economic report submitted by the economic department in the ministry on the principles of the budget strategy for the years 2022-2024, which includes reform visions represented in adopting elements that support the revitalization of the economic reality, according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:32 pm