Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corona threatens Baghdad International Fair 2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corona threatens Baghdad International Fair 2021 Empty Corona threatens Baghdad International Fair 2021

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Aug 2021, 6:28 am

Corona threatens Baghdad International Fair 2021

•  Time: 08/18/2021 22:29:13

•  Reading: 884 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Commerce expressed its concern about the upcoming Baghdad International Fair, which is held annually in October of each year.
    And the ministry’s spokesman, Muhammad Hanoun, told {Euphrates News}: “We are waiting for the decision of the Higher Committee for Health and Safety that suspended the activity of the Baghdad International Fair due to the presence of a quarantine hospital for Corona patients on the exhibition grounds, and we hope to evacuate it.”
    "We are ready to hold the exhibition, but what is delaying us is the crisis cell that refuses to evacuate the hospital because of the presence of a number of patients," he added.
    Hannoun pointed out that "the ministry's ambition is for this session to be the largest because of the ministry's openness to the world and its economies and keeping abreast of developments."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:20 am