Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey clarifies the importance of opening a new border crossing with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Turkey clarifies the importance of opening a new border crossing with Iraq Empty Turkey clarifies the importance of opening a new border crossing with Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Aug 2021, 6:33 am

Turkey clarifies the importance of opening a new border crossing with Iraq

•  Time: 08/18/2021 23:34:25

•  Reading: 2,028 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Turkish Trade Minister Mehmet Muş clarified, on Wednesday, the importance of opening a new border crossing in the Fishkhabur Afkoye area in Dohuk governorate.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The opening of this border crossing will increase the volume of trade exchange between the two countries, as well as work on developing mechanisms to facilitate the movement of goods at the currently approved Ibrahim Al-Khalil port," Mosh said in a joint press conference held in the capital, Baghdad, with his Iraqi counterpart, Alaa Al-Jubouri.
     For its part, the Iraqi Ministry of Trade stated in a statement, “The two ministers discussed facilitating the procedures for granting entry visas to businessmen and investors from both countries, in addition to the facilities for opening credits for Turkish banking branches located in Iraq, as well as inviting merchants and manufacturers to enter into economic partnerships that serve the interests of both countries.”
    The Turkish minister arrived in the capital, Baghdad, today, Wednesday, on an official visit aimed at developing trade cooperation between the two countries.

Wafaa Al-Fatlawy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:59 am