Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari and al-Maliki delivers a document waiving America announces the end of the stage

lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Jaafari and al-Maliki delivers a document waiving America announces the end of the stage Empty Jaafari and al-Maliki delivers a document waiving America announces the end of the stage

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 23 Jul 2014, 4:50 pm

Jaafari and al-Maliki delivers a document waiving America announces the end of the stage

July 23, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Ladder Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki document renouncing the presidency Alorza to head the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari.

A source close to al-Jaafari told ((eighth day)) that Mr. Maliki presented a document waiving conditional on the post of prime minister to the president of the National Alliance.

The source added that the document included a clause distributed among the 28 security guarantees, political, and material.

On the other hand and in the same context, a U.S. diplomat confirmed that the United States initiated the work in post-Maliki.

He Aldboulmasa who preferred anonymity told ((eighth day)) that the U.S. administration has already contacted potential candidates to replace al-Maliki of the National Alliance in a proactive step to coordinate stances between Iraq and America.

The expert stressed the U.S. in the affairs of Iraq, Michael Knights, Saturday, that "America insists on the offset of al-Maliki in exchange for military support, but does not seek to choose the Prime Minister of Iraq would be a mistake," explaining that "this is inevitable and the United States was responsible for ensuring that a lot of the federal constitution in Iraq and supports the idea of ​​a more flexible coexist Iraq where Kurds and Sunnis and Shiites way they want ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 May 2022, 10:14 pm