Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

DIRECTIVE FROM THE HEAD OF THE RETIREMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING TWO FILES

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

DIRECTIVE FROM THE HEAD OF THE RETIREMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING TWO FILES Empty DIRECTIVE FROM THE HEAD OF THE RETIREMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING TWO FILES

Post by rocky Sat 21 Aug 2021, 2:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]DIRECTIVE FROM THE HEAD OF THE RETIREMENT AUTHORITY REGARDING TWO FILES[/size]

Saturday, August 21, 2021 10:18 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Saturday, the head of the National Retirement Authority, Iyad Al-Jubouri, stressed the facilitation of the conduct of transactions and avoidance of routine.
    And the authority’s media stated in a statement received by the “National News Center”, that “the head of the authority, Iyad al-Jubouri, met today with the directors of the departments in the authority and the directors of the governorate branches to discuss the workflow in the authority’s departments and the problems and obstacles that stand in the way of the success of the work and to find ways to solve them, urging the employees in the authority and branches to More efforts should be made to raise the name of the authority and serve the retired segment.”
    Al-Jubouri stressed, according to the statement, to "facilitate the conduct of transactions and stay away from routine to ensure the completion of transactions, and urged branch managers to pay attention to the buildings of those branches and to provide comfortable places to receive auditors."
    The statement added, "All laws related to work were discussed, and Saturday was chosen so as not to affect the workflow in the branches."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 Feb 2023, 9:33 am