Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's trend towards alternative energy requires 5 factors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's trend towards alternative energy requires 5 factors Empty Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's trend towards alternative energy requires 5 factors

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Aug 2021, 7:52 am

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq's trend towards alternative energy requires 5 factors
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Zahra Al-Bajari, said on Sunday that Iraq's trend towards using alternative energy instead of oil and gas generating stations needs to provide five factors, stressing that the project needs a government will .
    Al-Bajari said, "The whole world is moving towards the use of alternative energy, given that the generation stations that depend on oil derivatives contain many environmental pollutants, especially in Iraq if these stations are used without taking into account the technical and environmental controls ."
    She added that "the requirements for the success of the renewable energy project in Iraq is to provide a safe environment for investment companies as well as amending some paragraphs of the investment law and land allocation in addition to financial and planning allocations, as well as the possibility of using transportation and distribution infrastructure ."
    She indicated that "the project's requirements are available, and what we need is the government's will only, and that the project should not be like the contracts concluded in 2017 to install and operate renewable energy plants in Najaf and Muthanna as an ink on paper ."
    She explained that "in the nineties, Iraq had the first center for renewable energies research in the region," denying "the existence of partisan or international pressures preventing Iraq from moving towards renewable energy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:33 pm