Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


In numbers, government salaries for the first half of 2021 indicate a "dangerous matter"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 202158
Join date : 2012-12-21

In numbers, government salaries for the first half of 2021 indicate a "dangerous matter" Empty In numbers, government salaries for the first half of 2021 indicate a "dangerous matter"

Post by rocky Wed 25 Aug 2021, 7:06 am

In numbers, government salaries for the first half of 2021 indicate a "dangerous matter"

  •  Time: 08/25/2021 10:59:29
     
  •  Reading: 2,171 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

  
{Economic: Al Furat News} Operational expenses, including salaries, were distributed to 43 ministries, governorates and authorities, 15 ministries and government agencies represented 90% of the total salaries, while the remaining 28 entities represented 10% of salaries only.
The Ministry of Interior achieved the highest percentage of the total salaries, amounting to 29% of the total government salaries, and the value of the ministry’s salaries reached 5.65 trillion dinars, followed by the Ministry of Defense with 17%, with salaries amounting to 3.35 trillion dinars, and then the Council of Ministers with the organizational bodies under it by 11.24%, with salaries amounting to 2.186 trillion dinars.
Then comes the Baghdad governorate with a salary ratio of 6.88% of the total salaries, with a total value of 1.33 trillion dinars, followed by the Ministry of Higher Education with a salary rate of 5.48% and a value of 1 trillion dinars, and then the Ministry of Education with a salary rate of 4.46% and a value of 867 billion dinars.
The ministries and the five highest governorates in terms of the value of salaries, whose total salaries are 77%, witnessed an increase in their salaries compared to 2020, where the salaries of the Ministry of Interior increased by 20% compared to 2020 and 9.9% compared to 2019, while the salaries of the Ministry of Defense increased by 21% Compared to 2020 and 2019
The non-profit Iraq Future Foundation says, "The rise in salaries, especially in the ministries that represent the largest percentage of salaries, is evidence that the mechanisms for reducing operating expenses, specifically salaries, are still weak despite the state's adoption of a policy of reducing operating expenses and trying to go more towards investment expenses."
She added, "By following up on the distribution of salaries, the security sector accounts for 57% of the total salaries, compared to 9.94% for the education sector and 2.9% for the health sector, which clearly indicates the militarization of society, and therefore it is necessary to take advantage of the energies in the security sector to invest in Establishing industrial, agricultural and service projects that can cover part of its operating expenses.
The Foundation said: The high growth rates in the security sector salaries, which amounted to 20% compared to last year, is a dangerous indicator that must be paid attention to, and it is necessary to work on restructuring these sectors and transforming them into a sector that can contribute to increasing the country's domestic product.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Tue 21 Sep 2021, 2:54 pm