Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals the number of laws staged for the next legislative session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Parliament reveals the number of laws staged for the next legislative session Empty Parliament reveals the number of laws staged for the next legislative session

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Aug 2021, 7:17 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliament reveals the number of laws staged for the next legislative session[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee counted the laws that the House of Representatives will move to the next legislative session.
    Committee member Saeb Khidr said in a press statement, "The House of Representatives will not be able, in the remainder of its parliamentary life, to legislate important laws such as the Integrity and Oil and Gas Law," noting that these laws will be carried over to the next legislative session if the elections are held on their scheduled date on the tenth. From next October, and that if the elections are postponed, some laws can be discussed.”
    He added that "there are a number of laws that have been carried over to the next session, including the Cabinet Law, the Law of the Reconstruction Council, the law on prosecuting ISIS terrorist gangs and other laws," noting that "the Integrity Law and the Oil and Gas Law are among the important laws that were put before the Parliamentary Legal Committee, It could have been discussed, but it was moved to the next parliament.”
    Khadr pointed out that "in the event that the legislative elections are postponed, the Council of Reconstruction Law, the Civil Service Law and the Cabinet Law will be discussed," stressing "the importance of legislating these laws because of the state's need for them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:17 am