Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Sisi: We want to launch a new phase of cooperation with Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

President Sisi: We want to launch a new phase of cooperation with Iraq Empty President Sisi: We want to launch a new phase of cooperation with Iraq

Post by rocky Sat 28 Aug 2021, 7:02 am

•  Time: 08/28/2021 14:11:55

•  Reading: 260 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sisi: Iraq has the determination that encourages us to join hands
Al-Sisi: Iraq has faced with the peoples of the region enormous challenges over the past years
Al-Sisi: Over the past years, Iraq has faced very negative effects of terrorism and wars
President Sisi: We greatly appreciate the great achievements made in Iraq under the leadership of Al-Kazemi
President Sisi: We are confident in Iraq's ability to achieve the upcoming elections
Al-Sisi: We reject foreign interference in Iraq and the attack on its sovereignty
The Egyptian President: We support Iraq to restore its historical position in the Arab world
President Sisi: We stand by the Iraqi government and reject all interference in its internal affairs
Al-Sisi: The Baghdad conference is an opportunity for consultation and cooperation to face challenges
The Egyptian President: We call for stopping interference in the affairs of countries in the region and not providing safe havens for terrorist elements

Al-Sisi to the Iraqi people: Elections are a great responsibility in nation-building
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 17 Oct 2021, 11:08 pm