Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Civil Service Law is working to find a solution to standardize employee s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The Civil Service Law is working to find a solution to standardize employee s Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Civil Service Law is working to find a solution to standardize employee s

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:19 am

Parliamentary Finance: The Civil Service Law is working to find a solution to standardize employee salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Finance Committee said, on Monday, that the Civil Service Law and its institutions are working to find a solution to unify the salaries of employees that suffer from large differences between ministries, as well as eliminating aliens and double salaries.    
    Committee member Jamal Cougar explained in an interview with the newspaper “Al-Sabah” and followed by “Economy News”, that “the government may reconsider the salary scale by activating the Federal Civil Service Department to eliminate aliens and multi-salaries,” noting that “this matter concerns the current and future governments, but The question remains, can the government do that?  
    He added that "the solution lies in the civil service law that regulates salaries, but the problem is that the civil service institution represented by the Federal Service Council does not have an owner yet and needs to arrange itself as it is modern and it will do a great job if the government takes it seriously."  
    He continued, "Through this law, there will be a unification of the salary scale and the unification of the lists of employees in the state in one record, and this is not a small matter, as double-salaries, multi-salaries and aliens will be discovered."  
    Regarding the postponement of the court's consideration of the government's appeals regarding the budget until next September, Cougar stated that "this matter will not obstruct the budget, even if these appeals are important, and they are 12 paragraphs, but the rest of the budget items are in force."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:46 am