Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi "ministers" approve an increase in the capital of the Industrial Bank by 150 billion dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - The Iraqi "ministers" approve an increase in the capital of the Industrial Bank by 150 billion dinar Empty The Iraqi "ministers" approve an increase in the capital of the Industrial Bank by 150 billion dinar

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Sep 2021, 7:35 am

The Iraqi "ministers" approve an increase in the capital of the Industrial Bank by 150 billion dinars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The meeting of the Government of Iraq headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi
     August 31, 2021 11:15 PM

[ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Mubasher: The Iraqi Council of Ministers agreed, during its weekly meeting, today, Tuesday, to increase the capital of the Industrial Bank of Iraq by 150 billion dinars, based on the provisions of Article (10/First) of the Public Companies Law (22 of 1997) as amended.

The Cabinet assigned the Ministry of Finance to take the necessary measures to implement the decision, according to a press release.

The Council delegated the Director-General of the General Tax Authority the power to negotiate and initialize a draft agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent tax evasion on income and capital, between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Ukraine.
    The government also approved the draft law on the service of science, which was reviewed by the State Consultative Council and referred to the House of Representatives, based on the provisions of Articles (61 / Clause First, and 80 / Clause Second) of the Constitution, taking into account the note of the legal department in the General Secretariat of the National Assembly Ministers.
    The Council approved the allocation of the Ministry of Finance 500 million dinars to the General Directorate of Yazidi Survivor Affairs of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs from the emergency reserve for the fiscal year 2021.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:54 am