Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran reveals the reason for reducing gas supplies to Iraq.. It will continue for this date

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iran reveals the reason for reducing gas supplies to Iraq.. It will continue for this date Empty Iran reveals the reason for reducing gas supplies to Iraq.. It will continue for this date

Post by rocky Thu 02 Sep 2021, 6:52 am

Iran reveals the reason for reducing gas supplies to Iraq.. It will continue for this date

•  Time: 09/02/2021 13:10:04

•  Reading: 1,482 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The National Iranian Gas Company said that reducing gas exports to Iraq comes after the agreement with the Iraqi side.
And she indicated that the reduction of gas exports to Iraq comes after the agreement with the Iraqi party and will continue for a period of six months.
The Iranian company explained: “The matter has nothing to do with Iraq’s debts to Iran, and the matter was reported to Iraq two weeks ago.”
Yesterday, Wednesday, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity indicated that Iranian gas supplies to the central and southern regions decreased from 49 million to three million cubic meters per day, which threatens a serious shortage of electricity.
The ministry said in a statement that the reduction of Iranian electricity supplies led to the loss of the national electricity network of about 5,500 megawatts.
The ministry said that it is in contact with the Iranian Ministry of Energy and the Iranian embassy in Baghdad to clarify the reasons for the reduction.
And regions in Iraq face the risk of a large electricity deficit, in light of a sharp decline in Iran's exports of natural gas to Iraq, which are needed to operate power plants.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 Sep 2021, 6:27 am