Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


635 industrial projects in Iraq produce only 1% of the GDP!

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 202158
Join date : 2012-12-21

635 industrial projects in Iraq produce only 1% of the GDP! Empty 635 industrial projects in Iraq produce only 1% of the GDP!

Post by rocky Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:30 am


[size=30]635 industrial projects in Iraq produce only 1% of the GDP!


2021-09-02
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Iraq Future Foundation revealed today, Thursday, a low value of the output and revenues generated by industrial projects in Iraq, which exceed 600 projects.
And the managing director of the Corporation, Manar Al-Obaidi, said in a clarification that he followed, “Yes Iraq,” that “635 large industrial projects belonging to the private sector are producing a value of 2.1 trillion Iraqi dinars only, which is equivalent to less than 1% of the Iraqi GDP.”
He added that "58 percent of this production is concentrated in the province of Babylon, because of the Union Factory, which is the largest of the major industrial projects, and all the projects spread in the rest of the provinces represent 42 percent."
And he indicated that “the low productivity of these projects is due to the inability to compete with imported products and the high cost of production,” noting that “a simple decision is capable of reproducing these projects and all other industrial projects, which is to reduce fuel prices in a way that contributes to the ability to produce.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:29 pm