Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FOREIGN MINISTER: THE BAGHDAD CONFERENCE WILL BE THE NUCLEUS OF OTHER CONFERENCES

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

FOREIGN MINISTER: THE BAGHDAD CONFERENCE WILL BE THE NUCLEUS OF OTHER CONFERENCES Empty FOREIGN MINISTER: THE BAGHDAD CONFERENCE WILL BE THE NUCLEUS OF OTHER CONFERENCES

Post by rocky Thu 02 Sep 2021, 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Economie

[size=38]FOREIGN MINISTER: THE BAGHDAD CONFERENCE WILL BE THE NUCLEUS OF OTHER CONFERENCES[/size]

Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:14 PM
Baghdad/National News Center
Today, Wednesday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein confirmed that the Baghdad conference will be the nucleus for other conferences to include broader regional issues.
Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said in a statement received by the National News Center that "Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein participated in a panel discussion in the Albach Forum for Security and Cooperation in Austria, and presented the future strategic vision of the Iraqi government in holding the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership."
He added, "Hussain stressed that the conference will be the nucleus of other conferences under the same title to include broader regional issues, the goal of which is to establish regional security and stability through political cooperation, economic partnerships, and coordination in the efforts of countries in the region at the international level."
It is noteworthy that Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein arrived in Austria yesterday on an official visit.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 17 Oct 2021, 11:23 pm