Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the participation of Iraq.. Islamic Development Bank governors discuss supporting recovery from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With the participation of Iraq.. Islamic Development Bank governors discuss supporting recovery from Empty With the participation of Iraq.. Islamic Development Bank governors discuss supporting recovery from

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Sep 2021, 6:57 am

With the participation of Iraq.. Islamic Development Bank governors discuss supporting recovery from the effects of the pandemic and combating poverty

•  Time: 09/03/2021 10:16:12

•  Reading: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Iraq participated in the conference of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank in the capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent.
    The delegation of Iraq was headed by Mustafa Ghaleb feared, Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.
    The conference discussed a number of issues related to development in Islamic countries and the challenges that faced their economies in the wake of most of them being exposed to the repercussions of the Corona pandemic.

The conferees discussed enhancing the importance of the role of the Islamic Development Bank in assisting member states in sustainable recovery from the ongoing impact of the emerging Corona pandemic, efforts to combat poverty, build resilience and create job opportunities for young people.
    It also discussed the implementation of national development plans for member states, stimulating green economic growth and mobilizing additional resources for development.
    The governor, head of the Iraqi delegation, reviewed the government's plans in the short and medium terms to revive the economy and achieve the goals stated in the government program and the role of the Central Bank in creating job opportunities through its various development initiatives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:45 am