Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq participates in the Conference of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank in Uzb

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq participates in the Conference of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank in Uzb Empty Iraq participates in the Conference of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank in Uzb

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Sep 2021, 7:08 am

Iraq participates in the Conference of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank in Uzbekistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, participated in the conference of the Board of Governors of the Islamic Development Bank in Uzbekistan.
    A central bank statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News" stated that "the governor of the Central Bank headed the Iraqi delegation at the conference, which discussed a number of issues related to development in Islamic countries and the challenges that faced their economies in the wake of most of them being exposed to the repercussions of the Corona pandemic."
    The statement indicated that "the conference dealt with enhancing the importance of the role of the Islamic Development Bank in assisting member states in sustainable recovery from the ongoing impact of the emerging corona pandemic, efforts to combat poverty, build resilience and create job opportunities for youth, in addition to implementing national development plans for member states, and stimulating economic growth." green and mobilizing additional resources for development.
    He added, "Makhif reviewed the government's plans in the short and medium terms to revive the economy and achieve the goals stated in the government program and the central bank's role in creating job opportunities through its various development initiatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:55 pm