Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce announces the start date of distributing the second and third meals of the ration

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Commerce announces the start date of distributing the second and third meals of the ration Empty Commerce announces the start date of distributing the second and third meals of the ration

Post by rocky Fri 03 Sep 2021, 7:18 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced, on Tuesday (August 31, 2021), the  date for the start of the distribution of the second and third rations of the ration card, while confirming the continuation of the distribution of the card’s items, until the end of this year. 
The Ministry's spokesman, Muhammad Hanoun, said in an interview with  IQ News , that "the food basket project has achieved great success through the citizens' receipt of the ration card items with high efficiency and quality," noting that "the ration materials are prepared from international origins." 
Hanoun added, "The materials of the second meal have begun to reach the ministry's warehouses in some governorates," explaining that "there are 240 thousand tons of rice on its way to reach the southern ports, while legumes and tomato paste will arrive through the northern ports." 
Hannoun indicated that "the second meal will be distributed in the middle of next September, while the distribution of the third meal will be announced at the beginning of next November, which will include 7 foodstuffs," stressing that "the basket project is stable and continuous, at least until the end of this year."
It is noteworthy that the ration in Iraq is a package of basic, counted and weighted foodstuffs, distributed at a symbolic price by the Ministry of Commerce on a monthly basis to everyone who lives in Iraq, both Iraqis and foreign residents. Iraq to Kuwait, and the issuance of UN Security Council Resolution No. 661 issued on August 6, 1990 AD, imposing an economic blockade on Iraq.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 Sep 2021, 2:54 am