Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conference of Opposition Forces: October’s demands are our starting point for change, Saturday.. Ann

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Conference of Opposition Forces: October’s demands are our starting point for change, Saturday.. Ann Empty Conference of Opposition Forces: October’s demands are our starting point for change, Saturday.. Ann

Post by rocky Sat 04 Sep 2021, 7:26 am

[size=52]Conference of Opposition Forces: October’s demands are our starting point for change, Saturday.. Announcing the first national opposition to confront the system of political failure[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad - Dr. Akram Salem[/size]
[size=45]And that the fair ballot boxes are the basic rule and according to standards of guarantees to provide safe environments away from the fanfare of weapons and terrorism and the targeting and physical liquidation of the patriots and the free activists of our proud people. Undisputed rule! It calls for constructive popular dialogue that stems from the genuine free popular will, while rejecting the policies of the axes and containment that aim to rotate the worn-out faces and addresses the failure with new names, in order to re-divide the spoils cake and to wrap the electoral process in its favour, as always, and to transfer the dues and wealth of our people to their accounts and their saturated balances in Western banks.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 25 Oct 2021, 7:46 am