Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: There is no stability in the region without the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement,

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Washington: There is no stability in the region without the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement,  Empty Washington: There is no stability in the region without the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement,

Post by rocky Sat 04 Sep 2021, 7:55 am

[size=30]Washington: There is no stability in the region without the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement, and the PKK must withdraw[/size]
Biden was clear from the beginning when he said: “We will stay in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region and fight ISIS together.” 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Acting Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Joey Hood during an interview with Kurdistan 24 in Washington

Erbil (Kurdistan 24) - A senior US State Department official said on Friday that the Sinjar Agreement signed between Erbil and Baghdad is "the only way" to stabilize the region, including the withdrawal of the Workers' Party, noting that the administration of President Joe Biden is committed to a unified Iraq and a strong Kurdistan.
Acting US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Joey Hood said in an interview with Kurdistan 24 in Washington, "I have conducted two visits to Erbil in the past two months, during which we worked on important issues to enhance coordination and cooperation between the US administration and the Kurdistan Region."
Sinjar Agreement
Hood added that the United States renews its support for the Sinjar Agreement and wants to implement it "100 percent", because it is "the only way" to achieve peace and stability in the city, but he pointed out that the Popular Mobilization and the Kurdistan Workers' Party "do not listen to the Iraqi government" that demands their exit.
"These groups should leave the area and allow its people to return to their homes," he added, "The United States has designated the PKK a terrorist group and we ask it to stop its terrorist activities in the area and leave Sinjar so that people can return to their homes."
October elections
Joy Hood confirmed that his country, Europe and the United Nations are closely following the legislative elections in Iraq scheduled for October 10 next.
"We call on Iraqis to change their country through their voices," he said.
'A strong Kurdistan'
When asked about the Joe Biden administration's vision for Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, Hood said that "the future of relations is bright, because we are committed to a stable and unified Iraq and to a strong and prosperous Kurdistan Region."
He pointed out that Biden's policy towards this is clear from the beginning, and has shown the world that "through the strategic dialogue in which the Kurdistan Region participated."
"Peshmerga Championship"
The US official explained that investment, business and economic development in the Kurdistan Region are "increasing day by day."
Hood said, "I think that the heroes of the Peshmerga have proven themselves in the war on terrorism, which prompted businessmen and investors to head to the region, and we have an extensive program on training and advice with the Peshmerga forces, and we will continue to work on that."
We will stay in Iraq.
Hood said that "Biden was clear from the beginning when he said: 'We will stay in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region and fight ISIS together.' This means that relations are not limited to that, but include cultural and educational aspects. We have American universities in Dohuk and Sulaymaniyah, and the Catholic University in Erbil."
He said that these relations "are in the interest of the United States and the Kurdistan Region to enhance American academic performance and prepare students for the labor market."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 26 Oct 2021, 4:38 pm