Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain threatens to stop the salaries of retirees

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Rafidain threatens to stop the salaries of retirees Empty Al-Rafidain threatens to stop the salaries of retirees

Post by rocky Mon 06 Sep 2021, 6:55 am

Al-Rafidain threatens to stop the salaries of retirees

•  Time: 09/06/2021 10:41:37

•  Reading: 1,846 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Al-Rafidain Bank called on retired borrowers whose resettlement authority has been transferred to other banks, and they owed an advance that went to the bank’s branches to pay those amounts.
And the media office of the bank said in a statement that the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that the retirees whose resettlement authority has been transferred to other banks and who have previous advances should review the bank’s branches for the purpose of paying and paying the amounts owed by them.
He pointed out that "the bank will take legal measures against retirees who fail to pay those amounts, including stopping the pension, and this will be done in cooperation and coordination with the National Retirement Authority."

Current date/time is Wed 08 Dec 2021, 12:10 am