Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Prime Minister security breaches in an emergency meeting of the National Security Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - The Iraqi Prime Minister security breaches in an emergency meeting of the National Security Council Empty The Iraqi Prime Minister security breaches in an emergency meeting of the National Security Council

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Sep 2021, 7:26 am

[size=52]The Iraqi Prime Minister security breaches in an emergency meeting of the National Security Council[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    agencies

Yesterday, Sunday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, held an emergency meeting of the National Security Council, during which he discussed the recent security breaches.

Al-Kazemi stressed, “The enemy’s weak capabilities, but mismanagement and sometimes negligence in the work of military leaders lead to some violations, so it is necessary to put in place new mechanisms to avoid the recurrence of security incidents,” according to a press release.

The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed, "the need to activate the role of the intelligence services, and to find effective coordination mechanisms between the various security and military institutions to avoid violations."

He also directed, according to the statement, the formation of the Central Committee to investigate these violations, and to prevent their recurrence.

The statement quoted Al-Kazemi as saying, "The province of Kirkuk is characterized by its diversity, and there are those who seek to create sedition, especially as we are approaching fateful elections."

He directed the Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, to "carry out a qualitative, proactive operation that prevents sleeper cells from re-forming and repeating violations."

And last night, 15 soldiers of the Iraqi army and the Federal Police were killed in two attacks by the "ISIS" organization in the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh.
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:27 am