Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission destroys more than 4.6 million electoral cards and reveals the reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission destroys more than 4.6 million electoral cards and reveals the reason Empty The Commission destroys more than 4.6 million electoral cards and reveals the reason

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:58 am

The Commission destroys more than 4.6 million electoral cards and reveals the reason

•  Time: 09/08/2021 14:05:10

•  Reading: 702 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Electoral Commission announced the destruction of more than 4.6 million electoral cards.
    A statement issued by Al-Furat News, a copy of it, stated, "In the presence of the Head of the Electoral Administration, Judge (Abbas Farhan Hassan) and representatives of the United Nations Mission, the Electoral Commission began the process of destroying the electronic cards suspended in Al-Dabbash stores today, Wednesday, as the destruction process took place after the decision of the Board of Commissioners was issued. Which provides for the destruction of electronic (short-term) cards that are replaced by biometric cards.
    He pointed out that the decision "included the destruction of electronic cards issued in 2013 that were disabled due to the failure of their owners to review the registration centers for the purpose of receiving them, which amount to 4 million and 67 thousand short-term electronic cards, as a central committee was formed in the National Office for this purpose, whose mission is the process of receiving these The cards are from the electoral governorate offices scattered throughout Iraq, according to the records of receipt and a fundamental inventory.
    The statement pointed out that "the process of destroying this type of suspended cards is the second operation, as the first operation took place in 2018."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am