Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Council of Ministers takes two new decisions related to travel and the Corona pandemic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - The Iraqi Council of Ministers takes two new decisions related to travel and the Corona pandemic Empty The Iraqi Council of Ministers takes two new decisions related to travel and the Corona pandemic

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Sep 2021, 7:13 am

[size=52]The Iraqi Council of Ministers takes two new decisions related to travel and the Corona pandemic[/size]

[size=45]On Tuesday, the Council of Ministers decided to amend two previous decisions related to travel and quarantine procedures.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi’s media office stated in a statement, “The Council of Ministers issued a decision to amend paragraph (5) of the Council of Ministers Resolution (158 for the year 2021), to become as follows:[/size]
    [size=45]It is sufficient to bring in Iraqis coming from India, a negative PCR examination, which was conducted within (72) hours before their entry into Iraq, with a pledge to quarantine them at home (10) days, and it was confirmed that they were free of symptoms of the disease before allowing them to mix with others.[/size]
    [size=45]He also decided, “The Ministry of Finance allocates an amount of (500,000,000) dinars, only five hundred million dinars, to the Ministry of Health / Baghdad Health Department / Rusafa, as a matter of emergency; To pay hotel fees designated for quarantining arrivals from travel; To prevent the spread of the Corona virus, and pay them the oxygen dues received to the Department of People’s Medical Clinics.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:59 am