Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Customs: Our revenues are lost due to the lack of commitment to the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Customs: Our revenues are lost due to the lack of commitment to the Kurdistan Region Empty Customs: Our revenues are lost due to the lack of commitment to the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Sep 2021, 7:18 am

Customs: Our revenues are lost due to the lack of commitment to the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Director General of the Customs Authority, Shaker Al-Zubaidi, announced that customs revenues are lost due to the Kurdistan Region's failure to comply with Resolution No. 13.
    Al-Zubaidi said, during his meeting with the directors of the customs areas , that customs revenues are lost due to the Kurdistan region's failure to comply with Resolution "13 ".
    He added that the customs exemptions are the reason behind the loss of revenues, and this is due to the lack of knowledge of a court by the industrial development, indicating that in the next few days, new customs auditing offices will be established in the northern regions, thus we will add significant revenues to the state .
    He explained that the idea of the establishment of Kmarkip offices will increase auditing state revenues and to reduce smuggling and manipulation , indicating that the customs will see a revolution Kmarkip to maximize the flow of financial and revenue in full Alkmarki work .
    And he indicated that all customs duties for consumer goods will be reviewed for the purpose of encouraging investors and traders and advancing the reality of the private sector .
    He pointed out that we recommend managers of customs offices throughout Iraq to facilitate all customs procedures according to the controls. There is no place for manipulation, fraud and forgery .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:18 am