Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: The Stolen Funds Recovery Law has been moved to the next session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session -   Parliamentary Legal: The Stolen Funds Recovery Law has been moved to the next session Empty Parliamentary Legal: The Stolen Funds Recovery Law has been moved to the next session

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Sep 2021, 7:40 am

Parliamentary Legal: The Stolen Funds Recovery Law has been moved to the next session

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Thursday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed the transfer of the penal code and the recovery of looted funds to the next parliamentary session.
    Deputy Chairman of the Committee, Muhammad Al-Ghazi, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, and followed by "Economy News", that "sending bills to the House of Representatives at the end of the session is incorrect, especially since parliament sessions were not held during the last period," noting that "the Penal Code will be transferred to the session." The upcoming parliament, as it is one of the important laws that needs extensive discussions.”
    He added, "The Penal Code needs to hold many workshops to listen to the opinions of university professors specialized in criminal law and the social and psychological aspect, as part of it is penal and the other aspect is reformist," stressing "the need to take the opinion of the Judicial Council as the executing authority of the law."
    He explained, "A lot of changes will take place in the articles of the Penal Code, as most of them are articles of reducing the penalty and creating new crimes, because there has been a development in the information and technological field and there was no legal cover to criminalize it."
    On the money recovery law, Al-Ghazi confirmed, "The law has been read first, but because the sessions are not held, it will be carried over to the next session."
    The draft law on the recovery of stolen funds includes subsequent steps to recover corruption funds, support financial and supervisory institutions and activate their tools

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:40 pm