Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

What will happen to the 2022 budget? .. A new statement from Parliamentary Finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What will happen to the 2022 budget? .. A new statement from Parliamentary Finance Empty What will happen to the 2022 budget? .. A new statement from Parliamentary Finance

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:26 am

[size=30]What will happen to the 2022 budget? .. A new statement from Parliamentary Finance

2021-09-10
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, stated that it is impossible to approve the 2022 budget in the remaining days of Parliament’s life, unless the elections are postponed.
    Cougar suggested that the issue of approving the budget would be moved to March of next year.
    Korger added that despite the federal government’s talk about preparing the ministries of finance and planning a draft budget bill for next year, it is still unknown whether it was initially prepared or whether it is ready to be sent to the House of Representatives, which he said that even if it reaches it, Parliament will not be able To be approved due to time constraints.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

What will happen to the 2022 budget? .. A new statement from Parliamentary Finance Empty Re: What will happen to the 2022 budget? .. A new statement from Parliamentary Finance

Post by Diamond Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:33 pm

lol! this parlimant wont pass shite anymore after next month lol!

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 am