Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity calls for auditing electricity contracts that were signed in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity calls for auditing electricity contracts that were signed in Washington Empty Parliamentary Integrity calls for auditing electricity contracts that were signed in Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Sep 2021, 8:07 am

Parliamentary Integrity calls for auditing electricity contracts that were signed in Washington
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives called, on Monday, for the supervisory authorities to audit the contracts in the electricity sector that were signed in Washington during Al-Kazemi’s recent visit to it, indicating that the signed contracts violate the budget law that prevented the conduct of monopolistic contracts .
    Committee member Alia Nassif said, "The middle cadres in the Ministry of Electricity were the ones who prepared the monopolistic contracts that the sectoral delegation of the Ministry accompanying the Prime Minister carried to Washington ."
    Nassif added, "One of the contracts is related to the purchase of 100 turbines, at a value of 257 million dollars, with transportation and installation, as one turbine was priced at 200 million dollars, while the real price does not exceed 350 thousand dollars ."
    She explained, "There are other contracts that were signed for other sectors other than the electricity sector," calling for "investigating those contracts and preventing them because they are in violation of the budget law that prevented the holding of monopolistic contracts."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:52 am