Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations announces a project to support five governorates in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations announces a project to support five governorates in Iraq Empty The United Nations announces a project to support five governorates in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Sep 2021, 7:31 am

[size=45][size=41]The United Nations announces a project to support five governorates in Iraq[/size]
     36 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the United Nations announced a project to support the five liberated governorates, Nineveh, Anbar, Salah al-Din, Kirkuk and Diyala, while setting the objectives of the survey of institutions that was conducted in three governorates.
    The Director of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq, Zina Ali Ahmed, said that "the United Nations Development Program is currently implementing a pilot project that contributes to the development of technical and material assistance to micro, small and medium companies of the private sector and is implemented in the five liberated governorates."
    She talked about the surveys carried out by the United Nations for private sector companies, explaining that "the United Nations is carrying out surveys of micro, small and medium enterprises as part of our partnership with the Ministry of Planning, and the aim is to develop a vision that helps the government develop a plan for the development of the private sector," noting that "the survey is essential To know the challenges and opportunities available to Iraqi micro, small and medium enterprises.
    And she indicated that "about 2000 Iraqi institutions were surveyed in three governorates, namely Baghdad, Basra and Nineveh, and they showed us their necessary needs, what are the available resources and the challenges they face," explaining that "the results of the survey will contribute to developing a strategy to support institutions as an economic movement that is necessary to support them to enhance the resources of the Iraqi economy." “.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:05 am