Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aboul Gheit: The Baghdad Conference for the Recovery of Stolen Funds is an important opportunity to

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Aboul Gheit: The Baghdad Conference for the Recovery of Stolen Funds is an important opportunity to  Empty Aboul Gheit: The Baghdad Conference for the Recovery of Stolen Funds is an important opportunity to

Post by rocky Wed 15 Sep 2021, 7:23 am

Aboul Gheit: The Baghdad Conference for the Recovery of Stolen Funds is an important opportunity to combat corruption

•  Time: 09/15/2021 10:48:07

•  Reading: 767 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, said that confronting corruption is very complex and requires continuous cooperation.
Abul-Ghaid mentioned at the conference to recover the looted funds in Baghdad an important opportunity to combat corruption," explaining that "the Arab Anti-Corruption Agreement was formed in support of the United Nations convention." 
He added, "The most important achievement achieved is an Arab anti-corruption agreement in 2010." 
He concluded by saying, "Confronting corruption is very complex and requires continuous cooperation." 
remission 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 Sep 2021, 3:58 pm