Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental Adviser: The mission of international missions is limited to evaluating the ballot

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Governmental Adviser: The mission of international missions is limited to evaluating the ballot Empty Governmental Adviser: The mission of international missions is limited to evaluating the ballot

Post by rocky Wed 15 Sep 2021, 7:41 am

[size=52]Governmental Adviser: The mission of international missions is limited to evaluating the ballot[/size]

[size=45]A government advisor confirmed that the role of international missions in the early elections scheduled for the tenth of next month is limited to evaluating the voting process.[/size]
[size=45]The advisor in the Council of Ministers for Elections Affairs, Abdul-Hussein Al-Hindawi, said in a television statement followed by Al-Mada that "the international observers' role will be limited to observing the polling day and the voting process."[/size]
[size=45]Al-Hindawi added, "It is the right of any international party to undertake the monitoring process or to report on the electoral process."[/size]
[size=45]He stressed that "the international mission of the United Nations as well as the European Union mission will have a role similar to international observers in assessing the voting process."[/size]
[size=45]Al-Hindawi pointed out that "the government announced its intention to provide a safe environment for elections at all levels and has prepared plans for this matter.[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 17 Oct 2021, 11:52 pm