Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor acknowledges the existence of a financial deficit in the draft budget 2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor acknowledges the existence of a financial deficit in the draft budget 2022 Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor acknowledges the existence of a financial deficit in the draft budget 2022

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Sep 2021 - 9:40

Al-Kazemi’s advisor acknowledges the existence of a financial deficit in the draft budget 2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, acknowledged, on Saturday, the existence of a financial deficit in the draft general federal budget law for the year 2022, indicating that it is of a consumer nature and there is nothing left for development and projects .
    Saleh said, "The public financial dilemma in Iraq is that oil and non-oil revenues are also not sufficient to fill the operating budget, and therefore are of a consumer nature, and there is nothing left for development and projects ."
    He added that "in previous budgets, projects are financed through a deficit that is based on internal or external borrowing," stressing that "there is a trend towards borrowing in the 2022 budget bill ."
    And he indicated that "the draft budget 2022 is in the process of preparation, but it is expected that the fiscal deficit in it will be less than 50%, and therefore it will differ from the deficit of the 2021 budget."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:34