Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Oil reveals his expectations for the oil markets (OPEC) and the total exports of Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Oil reveals his expectations for the oil markets (OPEC) and the total exports of Ira Empty The Minister of Oil reveals his expectations for the oil markets (OPEC) and the total exports of Ira

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:54 am

The Minister of Oil reveals his expectations for the oil markets (OPEC) and the total exports of Iraq in the current September

•  Time: 09/19/2021 17:32:08

•  Reading: 1,365 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, expected, on Sunday, that Iraq's total exports of crude oil would reach 3.4 million barrels per day in this September.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Abdul-Jabbar said, in a statement received by Al-Furat News, that "OPEC and its allies will try to keep oil prices at $70 per barrel in the first quarter of 2022."
    "We expect the group to abide by the current production agreement when it meets in October if prices remain stable," he added.
    The Minister of Oil indicated that "the total exports of Iraq's oil, including the exports of the Kurdistan region in the north of the country, are expected to reach an average of 3.4 million barrels per day in September."

Wafaa Al-Fatlawy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 am