Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra to pay men 5 million Dinars to marry, 10 million Dinars to start businesses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra to pay men 5 million Dinars to marry, 10 million Dinars to start businesses Empty Basra to pay men 5 million Dinars to marry, 10 million Dinars to start businesses

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

Basra to pay men 5 million Dinars to marry, 10 million Dinars to start businesses

July 24, 2014 by Abdelhak Mamoun

ppppp.jpg

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) On Thursday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced an incentive of 5 million Iraqi Dinars for each young man wants to marry in the province of Basra, while confirming that the money will be allocated from oil revenues.

The Secretariat said in a statement received by IraqiNews.com that “the Council of Ministers approved the recommendation of the Committee on Economic Affairs to meet some of the demands of Basra province,” noting that “the decisions of the Council include expanding the base of people who are covered by the social welfare and increasing the amounts allocated to them. These decisions stipulate the allocation of five million dinars for every young man wants to marry in Basra with a total number of ten thousand young people as a first stage, according to the population density of the administrative units in the province.”

The Secretariat added that “the decision which bears the number 383 provides for the granting of soft loans to micro-entrepreneurs in the amount of ten million dinars to ten thousand dinars project,” indicating that “the financing of those young people will come from oil revenues.”

The Council of Ministers held on Tuesday of each week a session to discuss the draft laws and developments on various levels of political, economic and social.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...art-businesses/ 

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:10 am