Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi directs to withdraw schools from governorates that have not prepared lands for them

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Kazemi directs to withdraw schools from governorates that have not prepared lands for them Empty Al-Kazemi directs to withdraw schools from governorates that have not prepared lands for them

Post by rocky Tue 21 Sep 2021, 7:15 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi directs to withdraw schools from governorates that have not prepared lands for them[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Supreme Committee for School Construction decided, in a meeting chaired by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, yesterday, Monday, to initially withdraw schools from the governorates that did not prepare the necessary lands for their construction, and to make the priority of construction for the governorates that completed the sorting of plots of land and completed its preparation.
And the Prime Minister’s Media Office stated, in a statement, that Al-Kazemi confirmed, at the beginning of the meeting, that providing an appropriate environment for education and the conduct of the educational process, first begins with providing appropriate school buildings in numbers that take into account the criterion of population density, and the priority of disadvantaged areas. The Prime Minister directed the ministries and departments concerned to “take all necessary measures, which would facilitate the implementation and follow-up of the school building project, and supervise the progress of completion in the various governorates.”
The statement added, "The meeting discussed approving the optimal and appropriate designs for buildings, facilitating the work of the committee in terms of providing land, and overcoming the administrative and routine obstacles that stand in front of the project."
Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 27 Oct 2021, 11:12 am