Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC AGREES TO HOLD ITS 60TH FOUNDING CONFERENCE IN IRAQ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

OPEC AGREES TO HOLD ITS 60TH FOUNDING CONFERENCE IN IRAQ Empty OPEC AGREES TO HOLD ITS 60TH FOUNDING CONFERENCE IN IRAQ

Post by rocky Tue 21 Sep 2021, 7:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Economie

[size=38]OPEC AGREES TO HOLD ITS 60TH FOUNDING CONFERENCE IN IRAQ[/size]

Tuesday, 21 September 2021 1:14 PM
Baghdad / National News Center
OPEC announced today, Tuesday, its approval to hold its founding conference in Iraq next year, while indicating that it is talking with the Ministry of Oil to provide the necessary logistical and preparatory requirements for the conference.
The Secretary-General of the Organization, Muhammad Barkindo, said in a letter addressed to all the heads of delegations of the member countries of OPEC and non-member countries, that "Iraq will host the sixtieth anniversary of the founding of the organization in the first quarter of 2022."
Barkindo added that "Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail informed me of Iraq's readiness, desire and ability to host the founding conference, after completing all the necessary arrangements."
He added, "The General Secretariat of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries is in talks with the Ministry of Oil to ensure that all necessary logistical and preparatory requirements are arranged," noting that "we look forward to seeing you in Iraq at the beginning of 2022."
On June 30, Barkindo announced that the Iraqi government had agreed to host the sixtieth anniversary of the founding of OPEC on September 30, 2021, in the People's Hall in Baghdad, but the Minister of Oil announced the postponement of the conference through a letter to OPEC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 17 Oct 2021, 1:59 pm